Man suffers burns in small Washougal garage fire

first_imgA man suffered some burns in a gasoline fire in the garage of a Washougal residence late Sunday evening, according to Camas-Washougal Fire Chief Nick Swinhart.Firefighters were called to 3380 K St. at 10:07 p.m. and arrived to find a fire contained to a garage. Crews were able to quickly extinguish the small blaze with a water extinguisher. A man had been repairing a generator and accidentally started a fire, resulting in some burns on the man’s legs, Swinhart said. The man refused treatment by the fire agency, but took a personal vehicle to an area hospital, Swinhart said. His condition was not available.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *