Conor McGregor pleads not guilty after Miami arrest

first_img Share1 Tweet Email1 A photo of McGregor after his arrest. https://jrnl.ie/4586596 Image: Miami Beach Police 42,767 Views Apr 10th 2019, 10:40 PM By Cormac Fitzgerald A photo of McGregor after his arrest. Image: Miami Beach Policecenter_img Short URL No Comments Wednesday 10 Apr 2019, 10:40 PM UFC STAR CONOR McGregor has pleaded not guilty to robbery by sudden snatching and criminal mischief.The plea comes after McGregor was arrested last month in Miami Beach, Florida, for allegedly smashing another man’s phone.Police said McGregor slapped the phone out of the man’s hand and then stomped on it several times.McGregor then grabbed the phone and left the area, they said. Police later found McGregor at his local address.The Miami Herald reported this evening that Miami prosecutors announced in court that they had charged McGregor. Lawyers acting on his behalf entered a not guilty plea. Following the charges, prosecutors released footage of the incident. McGregor was not present at today’s hearing. A trial is scheduled for next month.  Conor McGregor pleads not guilty after Miami arrest McGregor was not present at today’s hearing. Tweet thisShare on FacebookEmail this articlelast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *